One week 100 people

There is an Instagram challenge to sketch 100 people in one week - that's a Monday to Friday week, so 20 people a day for 5 days.
Easter holidays had just started so I had a bit of time and decided to go for it. The weather was pretty shocking and not at all perfect for sitting outside and sketching passers-by, so a lot of my 100 people are from photos, some photos of friends that appealed to me to draw found on social media, some are photos sent to me - and there are some I drew from life too. Shoppers passing by are a real challenge as they are moving, cafe dwellers are easier, but only if they don't know they are being sketched!
Maybe in time, I'll sketch more confidently and openly in public.
I think this is all of them - hop over to my social media pages to see if I missed any of them!
There's another clip somewhere, from nearly the end of the week!

Comments

Popular Posts