November Doodled - 2020

 

I've followed the Doodlewash prompts for November, just as I did last year - it was fun to revisit this challenge. It's something I might do every November.

Last year it helped me get back into a daily art habit, I followed the prompts at the beginning of the year too, but now I don't need it so much as I am happily doodling a journal entry day in a small sketchbook.

I use archive quality fineliner pens from Micron, professional quality watercolours from Daniel Smith and small Arteza cartridge paper sketchbooks

Between doodlewash and my doodle diary, it's great practice for lettering, page layoutand choosing colour combinations and watercolour mixes. I rarely sketch first, so any mistakes can either become 'features' or the picture has to be adjusted to incorporate them, creating something I had never intended. Bob Ross would call them 'happy accidents'.

Here's my creative November!

First Doodlewash:

November 2020















November 2019


And now my doodle diary:



















Comments

Popular Posts