52Frames - edited by someone else

This week we handed our photos over to other people to edit. It's strange thing, letting your part-baked creation go! There were a few snags with the linking up processes, and in my attempt to find the person who wanted me to edit her photo. I also let people in the 52Frames community know my husband had had a go in lightroom as a back-up in case the editor I chose didn;t get back to me. This resulted in a very kind person editing some photos too - and super fast! I loved them. It might be strange handing over your photos for someone to finish, but when you get sonething back you'd never do yourself, it's kind of magical. 

This is the image I created for my 'someone else', Christina.
She sent me 16 images and I'm no good with decision making, so I used quite a few of them. I shrunk her son, cloned him and put him in her shrub! To make it look more realistic / blend in I had to change the colours and tones on the boy. 
Her 52Frames profile, which will include her comments on this photo can be found here
 
Did you spot the dogs?


So here are my editors' choices! The one I submitted was edited by Avraham - a composite edit, where the same great tit is having a lovely conversation with himself and you get to see him from more angles.
Avraham's 52Frames profile can be found here
My favourites from the lovely Stephanie Dittmer - I love the reflection! But I am also amazed at how well brown suits a great tit when they famous for their lovely blues!
You can see her 52Frames profile here  
And the one Nick, my husband, did - just in case. I gave him a quick overview of the sliders in lightroom and this is the result!

Comments

Popular Posts