Pet, people and property portraits


One of the results of my lockdown journaling, is that I've been doodling people, their pets and their houses for a while as gifts and commissions.

As many flowers have meanings or are associated with months of the year, portraits can be made even more personal with your birth month flowers, a sentiment or simply because you like them - I really like flowers, so I do like it when I'm asked to include some blooms.

Whatever, or whoever, is the subject of one of my doodles, people willnsend me a selection of photos to be insired by. This is great because I can pick and choose outfits, expressions and poses. I often fall a little bit in love with the pets as I draw them too - and always feel honoured when it's a memorial pet portrait. 

Sizes are from A5 paper up to A3 and are sent unmounted, packaged carefully with cardboard backing

Let me know if you'd like me to make a doodle for you!

You can see more of my doodlings on instagram: @BigDayDoodles

K

























Comments

Popular Posts