Illustrated Map of Hemel Hempstead

 I'm so happy with the tea towels and posters of my illustrated map of Hemel. Definitely my biggest and most detailed doodle ever!

The tea towels have arrived beautifully pressed and folded and look rather good in their belly bands (I know they're mine, but I'm still pinching myself)
Today I plotted all the places featured on a Google map - and if you are local and think you can see yourself in any of the pictures, I'm going to say it's definitely you!
For inspiration, I used my own photos, some of my doodles in my lockdown journal and some kind strangers on facebook shared some pictures with me.

FAQ's: how long did it take? I have absolutely no idea. Literally too many hours to count with research, thinking, over-thinking, pre-doodles etc. It was an absolute pleasure to find the lovely places to explore and enjoy in our town

Massive thanks to Hemel BID for the original commission

Here's a link to the google map:

For other featured posts on here, facebook and instagram, or to message me if you'd like a poster or tea towel, please use my linktree: https://linktr.ee/bigdaydoodles

Posters are available in A2 (the size I created it) and A3 in a frame or in a tube. They can be printed on A1 on request.

scroll down for some work in progress photos



















Comments

Popular Posts