Books - 52 Frames

Books - extra credit: Tell a story
What better way to combine the theme of this week's challenge with literally (see what I did there?) telling a story with the book titles?
I didn't realise this was a 'thing' until there was an interview lesson with my class on Monday and the candidate use pictures of book spines for the children to make poems from. I was inspired!
There are probably too  many titles here, but it took me ages to make the story and so they are staying! Becuase it was so much fun to do, I expect I shall do some more of these - and maybe they will be more succinct!

I set up the shot with the white background in our bookshelf and then decided I didn't like it. So I made a new set up and here we are! In the end I found I liked the bookshelf set up but the chosen picture is the second one down.
The characters are Morph, just because, and Westly from 'The Princess Bride' - the character played by Cary Elwes, author of  'As you wish'.

This week's photos are basically the same, but here's a few options anyway. The bonus pics this week are daffodils from town gardens near my home.


I wanted to play with shadows with this one

I didn't make sure all the titles were the right way round...



Bonus photos!






Comments

Popular Posts