Extreme Contrast - 52Frames

This week's topic in the 52Frames Challenge is extreme contrast
The examples and suggestions shared in the online forums are mainly about contrast in colour or tone, but include contrasts in size and shape. So, I've been on a couple of walks with that in mind with varying degrees of success. What I like most is the reason and motivation for getting out and about with my camera.
When I have more time (if I ever feel I have more time) I'll spend more time on my processing skills. On this occasion, most of the photos have been over-saturated as well as pushing the contrast as much as I could.
One of my favourites in the set this week is the snowy/ sunny collaged photo I put together on a phone app. The two pictures were taken a few hours apart on the same school day - incredible contrast in weather.
But which to upload to the challenge website?


















Comments

Popular Posts