52Frames: dancing and hands

Two weeks together this time:
For hands, week 24, there was only one concept I wanted to use. I only saw the extra credit part of the challenge after I had taken the picture, but it fitted perfectly with my idea.
The extra credit is: make a statement.
My family is now nearly reunited after we were separated by the Corona virus isolation lockdown rules - my daughter is back from uni having been there since January. My oldest is still locked down with his girlfriend and her family nearby. He paid us a socially distanced visit to mark his sister's return. This is the closest I've been to having all my babies together for so long!

So near yet so far
For dancing, week23: I was a bit stumped. I thought of all the wildflowers I've seen on my walks dancing in the breeze - but the weather turned and there was just too much cloud cover and rain for it to look like a happy dance!
The shot I went for was a reportage composition showing how lots of us are dancing during isolation in lockdown: following online classes in our homes. I had a few different angles but my first shot, which was supposed to be a practice shot was my favourite.





Comments

Popular Posts