52Frames: make your background


'I see dragons'
The bokeh comes from sun shining through the leaves - the smaller shapes are from a different image and layered in photoshop. I had so much fun making templates for my bokeh shapes and made a little strip that could slide across my lens with a boat, butterfly, person and dragon.
This was supposed to be a trial session (hence focus issues, which I was planning to resolve) and then the rains came!  I wanted to make the daisies in the meadow into bokeh boats or butterflies and the poppies into dragons - it just didn't get bright enough.
But I did see some pyramid orchids and cornflowers, so not a wasted trip entirely! However critical I am of the final image, I did have fun playing and making something that's just whimsical
Here are a few other shots of the other bokeh that I made - from fairy lights and leaves and I even turned buttercups into little people. And the field that let me down in terms of bokeh but was beautiful nonetheless.










Comments

Popular Posts