52Frames: Red

 It's red week!

I spent 6 1/2 days not knowing what I was going to do for this theme. Even the robins in the garden went camera shy. Bur when I went to turn my dandelion stalks, that I am drying out ready for more weaving,  I was surprised to see they had produced massess of dandelion clocks and little parachutes were everywherre! I gathered a bowlful of seeds, some red tissue paper and my 50mm lens before heading out into the garden.

To get the macro shots I free-lensed. I took the lens off the camera, turned it round and shot the photos without being sure what the exposure would be like, but with a greater magnification and a softness. It's a fun game of trial and error!

I hope you like this collection. The first photo is the one I submitted - a cropped edit of a free lens shot

The second - the heart - is in my redbubble shop on a variety of goodies and clothes




















Comments

Popular Posts