Big Day Doodles

This blog post is to showcase the kind of thing you can expect from a Big Day Doodle commission.
I've gathered a fairly random selection of doodles for you to see.
I also do family groups, but I'll only share with permission and I often forget to ask!
So, please scroll down to portraits of pets, places, people and flower posies. Did you know there are set flowers for different months and that flowers have different meanings? I can incorporate flowers into family portraits; create beautiful birthday cards and to remember wedding flowers or birthday bouquets.

Prices vary based on size and complexity, but all are drawn with archival ink and painted in the highest quality watercolours.

My gallery starts with a doodle I did of my workspace - the original is about 2 inches across

Big Day Doodles





Pet Portraits




pet portraits from photos







birth-month flowers


personalised greetings cards


sketchbook pages of simple moments to savour

favourite and special places
house portraits

part of a project I called 'Countries after Colonialism' for inktober 2020,
one of 31 illustrations showing national dress, world map and flag 




one week, 100 people
this was quite an intense challenge!








Comments

Popular Posts