Week 10: Night

3 images 
I had lots of ideas this week - sadly not enough time and energy to do all of them. Here are the three I completed.


This me and Nick in the summer on the beach in Exmouth.
My daughter took the photo and is keen to take most of the credit for this - my interpretation is low down in terms of artistic merit!
Black card and antique white inktense pencil.


Corfe Castle. The actual photo was taken just before sunset,
although it was getting dark, it wasn't THIS dark.
I did improve this after I saw the scan, but then I wrecked it by trying to blend it.
Happy I saved this version.
Black card and blending pencils from a high street store (WHSmith).

Sitting around the fire pit with friends on a summer evening but wrapped in blankets and wearing as many clothes as we can find!
From a photo
Fine liners and cartridge paper



Comments

Popular Posts