Beauty and the Beast - diary - list

 Today's #afewwordsaday #KAFWAD submission
Why not join me? Today's prompts are below. Prompts for the rest of the week are in a separate post just below.

15th September 2015

Dear Diary, I have the golden, glistening and shimmering  brocade dress; and the perfect, creamy and glimmering pearls I purchased for my older daughters. I am now a guest in the splendour of a strangers castle. As I approached the castle, in a terrible, raging and dangerous storm I noticed a beautiful rose bush to my left. 

Dear Diary, I plucked a rose from the bush for my youngest, sweetest and dearest daughter. I fear I have made an awful mistake. I can hear the beast approaching: he sounds angry.

Dear Diary, I am so ashamed of myself for exploiting the hospitality of the beast. He threatened to kill me but he has saved my life. I have agreed to send the first creature that greets me on my return. I hope, beyond hope, it is my dutiful, loyal and faithful dog.

Dear Diary, I am inconsolable, my heart is broken. My beautiful, sweet and selfless daughter has gone to the Beast's palace. I do not deserve her. I hope he treats her well.



Prompts / date
15th  September 2015
FMS Photo a day
To my left
Text type
 Diary
Sentence type
 List
Story
 Beauty and the Beast

  Diary

 list
 Adds detail: must have 3 or 4 adjectives before noun, use ‘and’ between last 2.



Comments

Popular Posts