Inktober 2017 week 1

Week 1
I feel really rusty and I've had some shockers this week, some are in the bin and one or two made it onto here - I was time and sleep poor this week and it shows. But I'm sticking with it, that's the point of a month like this
Lets see how we get on next week - consistency is key!
1 - Swift, Taylor 
Not the most auspicious start, but it's a start!

2 - Rope, frayed

3 - Poison, Hamlet, final scene
I asked my daughter for suggestions on the poison theme and she started quoting Shakespeare. So, may I present you with the final scene of Hamlet?
The Queen, Getrude: poisoned cup;
the King (Of Denmark - Claudius), drank the poison
Laertes - poison foil
Hamlet - poisoned foi

4 - Under water, drinking straw (from life)

5: Long, legs (after Alan Fletcher)
Can you tell I didn't have long?

6 - Sword, Kill Bill

7 - Shy, Too Shy
I scribbled this in bed last night - hey ho. lesson learned ! I'll do today's while I'm still awake. Not exactly proud of this one, but I'm posting for consistency, to show I gave it a go

8 - Crooked, treehouse

Comments

Popular Posts