52Frames - Symmetry

The topic this week is symmetry with 'extra credit' for double exposure'
It's possible I've over-done the double exposure aspect in achieving symmetry! Here's how and why I created this picture.
My inspiration is in two parts: the idea that our faces are not symmetrical and the wonderful  show nature is putting on for us at the moment with all the lush leaves and pretty meadow flowers.
My portrait is symmetrical as I used the left side of my face and reflected it onto the right.
It's stripy because the sun was shining through the blinds. Not sure if that was a good decision!
Layered over and under are all sorts of photos. These include buttercups reflected in a pond, an avenue of trees and a clump of wildflowers in my garden reflected and repeated in all four quadrants.
I feel a bit weird sharing this picture of myself, but here it is nonetheless!
Below the finished piece, I've posted the before versions of the photos used in this composite image and below that, as always, my bonus pictures from my walk.
These are the photos used in the image above



And my 'bonus shots'







Comments

Popular Posts