52Frames: Complementary colours

My pick for this week's challenge of  'complementary colours'
It's one that members of an online critique chose.
I like it, but it's not my first choice - I was persuaded out of it, by the critique group.

This was my preferred choice:

What I was going to say about it...
I love a challenge like this - it's perfect for looking around the house and for focusing my gaze when on a walk. I took very many photos this week - too many! I made the collage in order to make a choice and found I liked it like this - as did a couple of people in one of my mini-groups. My husband has called me weak and spineless for not picking a single shot: my daughter says the challenge is 52 frames not 52 collages. I won a plank-off against my husband, which I had challenged him to, so he lost the right to call me weak!
Here it is a feast of bright colours and not one but three self portraits there too - self portrait was the extra challenge for this week (why did I wear a pale grey top and not bright orange? hey ho!) - no exif data as I used 2 different lenses

Comments

Popular Posts