Sketchbook Walkthrough Dec-April

 Hello!


I have just finished a journal and wanted to share it. I took lots of photos of the pages and made a reel which I've shared on my socials, and you may have already seen. The thing with reels, though, is that they are so short and a few people wanted to have a longer look at sone of the pages.

Be careful what you wish for folks! I've made my first sketchbook walkthrough and it's rather long! I'm sure I'll reach a happy middle ground, in time. 

I've loaded the reel below, and YouTube links to both - I hope you enjoy at least one of them!

Quick look reel  

Full walk through with narration

My journal is where I practice an almost daily habit of recording my day, a notable event or a quote that's captured my attention. Nothing in here is supposed to be perfect, or like a finished artwork. That's not what my journal is for, it's just whatever flows at the time! It's great for remembering what I have been doing and it's great for my wellbeing, as it's alovely meditative escape when I am drawing and sketching. I do commissions of people, pets and places as well as greetings cards and doodles of special days. My journal works is made for me, but not too personal as I know I'll show people what's in it!




Comments

Popular Posts