Week 22: Science*

My first thought was to draw chemical structures, but I did that for a previous challenge.
My second thought was to do Einstein - but I realised that lots of people would do him and I wanted something different.
My third thought was a memory of a series of photos I did for school to create banners for all the subject areas. So I dragged them out of the archives and drew the science ones.



Finally, women and their achievements are so underrated in science, despite there being more female than male scientists. So here is Emmy Noether, a German mathematician and physicist.

I drew her in charcoal with a water wash,
added brush pen definition
and then a sepia filter when I up-loaded it.


** I was actually stunned to see her in the weekly picks (but delighted)




Comments

Popular Posts