52Frames: a different angle

We all see life from different angles, I can't help thinking that in doing this challenge a lot of people will be learning to see what life looks like from other people's perspective.
Now that I've finished that little musing, I wanted to use the extra joo joo this week and do a forced perspective shot that wasn't a cliche - easier said than done, as it turns out.
You need the right lens, the right amount of space and light, and a willing subject to pose tirelessly. I had some of those things - but not all at the same time, so all of these involved a compromise to a greater or lesser degree. A fun challenge though!
I submitted this one to the challenge, despite very low light and focusing not being quite right. But the stalk is lined up nicely with his hands :)










Comments

Popular Posts