Positivity - and a positive spirit

Updated September 2023

When I was feeling gloomy, during lockdown, I found doing a sketchbook page could really help.
Here are a couple of recent ones (as of June 2020)



As well as journalling the positive things, I often doodle in church. This started in lockdown when we were all on zoom, and I still get my book out sometimes during the service.
Usually, my journal pages are made in the evening, reflecting on my day. The church ones are different.
They are done live during the service. I draw and write as words and ideas resonate with me. I then tend to leave them as they are at the end of the service. So, these pages may look a little rough around the edges, but they are authentic!
Here are some random examples.
These next ones are examples of other pages with layouts that could be used to illustrate, or make sketchnotes, of a Bible passage or hymn (I can explain, let's chat!)



Comments

Popular Posts